Lunch - Organic Fettucine with Chicken and Sundried Tomato Pesto
1 pack organic fettuccine
Extra virgin olive oil spray
2 spring onions
200g chicken breast, cut into small pieces
4 mushrooms sliced
2 tsp sundried tomato pesto
1 Lebanese zucchini, chopped
¼ red onion, chopped
4 kale leaves, chopped
4 cherry tomatoes
25g low-fat feta cheese
4 basil leaves, chopped
Fresh oregano to garnish
1. In a medium bowl, prepare fettuccine, drain liquid, and rinse with hot water for one minute.
2. Spray frying pan with extra virgin olive oil and place over medium heat. Add spring onions, ham, chicken and mushrooms.
3. Season with two teaspoons of the red pesto, and stir fry until cooked.
4. Add cracked pepper and salt to taste.
5. Add the remaining veggies and pasta, and stir fry for a few minutes.
6. Turn off heat. Add feta and chopped cherry tomatoes.
7. Garnish with basil, fresh oregano and cracked pepper. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Information per Serving
Energy: 848 kJ (203 cal), Protein: 30.6g, Fat: 4.4g (Saturated 2g), Carbohydrates: 1.5g (Sugar 1.4g), Sodium: 466mg